iJAWS #6 @GDI Communications
|日 時：||2015/03/26(木) 19:30 〜 21:00|
|会 場：||GDI Communications Tokyo office|
|住 所：||Loge Aoyama #301, 1-4-5 Kita-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
Hello iJAWS members!
We are so happy to announce of hosting the 6th iJAWS meet up.
We are planning to have more disucssion and Q&A session with 4-6 volunteers to join the discussion and 5 to 10 people as an audience to make it self-driven by AWS users.
If you want to join the discussion as a volunteer, please let us know.
Audience will be more than welcome to join, of course!
To invite new non-native and native English speakers especially…
- who are not familiar with AWS but want to learn AWS in English
- who are familiar with AWS and want a chance to communicate in English
- who are familiar with AWS and want to make a presentation in English
19:40-20:20 Discussion, Q&A Time
20:30-20:50 Free chat
Topics to be discusssed
- Any New AWS services you are planning to use in 2015?
- Which monitoring solution are you using SaaS or OSS?
- Have you already been using EC2 Container Service?
- What should we prepare for Preferred payment currency? https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/new-set-preferred-payment-currency-for-your-aws-account/
- What do you expect for AWS in 2015?
- How to catch up with the latest information about AWS?
- Anybody listening to AWS Podcast? http://aws.amazon.com/podcasts/aws-podcast/
- Any topic you want to discuss at next iJAWS or in the future? If you have any topic you want to discuss or hear, please let us know.
When you arrive the entrance, please call #301.
Last not but least, let's enjoy craft beer (one or two cans for each) after the session!
We look forward to seeing you there!