Cloud Printing with Chrome
Taylor's University Agents of Tech Club in collaboration with Google Student Ambassador will be running a simple Google Chrome workshop for any students (but not limited to) enthusiastic of learning new tools that will benefit productivity in work and education.
Google Chrome is a freeware web browser that combines minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
---------------- Event Details ----------------
Date: 27th March 2015 (Friday)
Time: 10.00 a.m - 12.00 p.m
Venue: Block C, C7.04, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus
To Bring: Your laptop and smartphone with Google Chrome installed
Entrance: Free! *Limited Seats! First come, first served*
--------------- Key Takeaways ---------------
In this workshop, we will share with you statistics and trends of today's web browsers.
1) Learn how to print documents with a printer using a smart phone.
2) Learn how to control an office computer comfortably at home.
3) Learn how to help troubleshoot a friend's computer located overseas.
4) Learn how utilize Chrome apps, tools and extensions that are useful such automated journal and book citations.
5) Learn how to sync open tabs, saved bookmarks, favorite links from computer to device with a Google account.
6) Learn how to customize browser preferences from any computer.
Norman is a Google Student Ambassador SEA and is recently a Google Educator. Previously graduated in The One Academy and had 4 years of working experience in the Hollywood films such as Snow White & The Huntsman, X-Men 1st Class, 300: Battle of Artemisia and 6 other feature films. Norman is currently pursuing a degree education in Computer Science and is working on Android Development.