API for beginners - What they are, how to use them [Kyoto]
API are eating the world. This word is everywhere, though you might have a hard time figuring out exactly what it's about. Let's find out together!
We'll have the pleasure to be hosted by FabCafe MTRL. Fee for this workshop will be 500¥ with 1 drink included.
- Definition of an API
- 3 exemples of web APIs (Google Maps, Twitter, Twilio)
- Let's integrate a call to Google Geocoding API
- Let's send a text message with Twilio API
- No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
- No need to bring your laptop
- No tool to install
Le Wagon Kyoto is a coding bootcamp for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.