Delivering on this commitment requires uninterrupted dedication from our Technical Support team: we are therefore looking to expand our Tokyo support team to work alongside the existing 5 members in the beginning of 2018.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be our customer’s advocate and be responsible for their continued enablement by becoming an evangelist for the evolving value of the Treasure Data product with customers. We will also look for your input in representing the customers’ feedback with the Product team and helping us drive and prioritize the improvements to the product. You love helping customers! You know how exceptionally satisfying it can be to solve a challenging problem for a customer, and you know first hand how outstanding customer support can make the decided difference in customer acquisition and retention.
At Treasure Data, we put a great deal of emphasis on collaboration and maintaining an open work environment, regardless of location. We believe employees should not just work but enjoy doing it - appreciating and valuing working alongside your co-workers goes a long way towards that goal and we strongly believe in ensuring that’s always the case.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we’re going to need your resume of course, but more importantly send us a cover letter giving us a sense of why you think you are absolutely the right person for this job and how you are going to meet and exceed the objectives outlined below.
- Know our product inside and out. Because, from the customer's perspective, you are the most authoritative source of knowledge for the service Treasure Data offers.
- Be reachable by email and live chat (and occasionally phone) for our existing customers.
- Work off our CRM portal to provide first level technical assistance based on customer needs.
- Partake in the on-call rotation to ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLA) for our Enterprise Support subscribers.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Help improve our knowledge base and documentation to reduce the team’s workload, increase the ratio of first-response-resolutions, and reduce time-to-close of support tickets.
- Follow procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate internal engineering teams, including synthesizing the step to reproduce issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- 3+ years previous experience in a Technical Support or a Solution Architect role for a SaaS-based product, as well as 5+ years of overall work experience.
- Self-starter, self-driven, and willing to follow-through and seek answers to ongoing customer problems.
- Ability to work independently, whether working remotely or not, as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- You are detail oriented and will look at all the possible ways in which the customer may be affected by an issue.
- You love trying out new software and you think deeply about how things could be done better.
- Articulate and personable with strong English spoken and written language abilities.
- Solid skills with writing SQL queries and databases.
- Well-acquainted with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, Splunk, etc..
- Hands on familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku, or other similar platform.
- Hands on experience with help desk software (eg. Zendesk).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience with Hive/Hadoop and/or Presto.
- Have knowledge of Android OS, iOS and/or Unity.
- Have Exposure to Machine Learning at medium to large scale
Working at Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|勤務地||東京都千代田区丸の内1-6-5 丸の内北口ビル 6F|