React has been getting tremendous popularity within startups but can still seem intimidating for new developers. Its environment is rich, offers new syntaxes and is constantly being updated.
In this beginner-friendly session, we're proposing a first dive into the world of React, and you'll go home with your very first React app!
• Introduction to React
• Create your first React app
• Discover the JSX Syntax
• What are Properties, State and Events
We'll be introducing these notions while making a simple and interactive page using the Giphy API.
• This is a 100% online workshop!
• Install Zoom (https://zoom.us/download)
• Install Node.js (https://nodejs.org/en/download/), Yarn (https://classic.yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install/) and webpack (https://webpack.js.org/guides/installation/)
About Le Wagon Tokyo
Le Wagon Tokyo (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo) is the #1 ranked coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs.
Our Web Development and Data Science bootcamps are designed for individuals who want to change their career, become freelancer, or launch their own venture!
The next Tokyo Web Development batch will start on Sep 28th and applications are open: https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo.
You can also join part-time Web Development batch from Sep 26th! (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo/web-development-course/part-time)
Our first 9-week Data Science bootcamp will start on October 12th and applications are open https://www.lewagon.com/apply/tokyo