AWS invites you to an Cloud Workshop with the AWS Solutions Architects. This is an opportunity for you to book in time and have your pertinent questions answered! It will include presentations and white-boarding on designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS that is dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable.
This session will share best practices and tips & tricks from common customer use cases, and Hybrid cloud architectures. Further more it will give you a chance to meet your AWS Account managers and oversee how you can save costs and optimise your AWS Cloud usage.
Do not miss out, register early. Get your pertinent questions answered and receive real advice on your solution design.
Date: Thursday, July 17
Time: 11am to 2pm
Venue: Cliftons Perth - Parmelia House, 191 St Georges Tce, Perth
Reasons to Attend:
- Discuss AWS 201 and common use cases including Hybrid Cloud Architectures.
- “office hours” Whiteboard your solution with the Solution Architects
- Get your pertinent questions answered by the AWS Team.
- Network with your peers.
- 11:00am - 11:15pm – Arrival and Registration
- 11:15am - 11:25pm – Introduction to the AWS team
- 11:25am - 12:30pm – AWS 201 & Hybrid Architectures
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm – Lunch & Q & A, “office hours” with the Solutions Architects
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm – Networking
We look forward to seeing you at this invite only fixture. Spots are limited please register today.
The Amazon Web Services Team