After receiving many requests, our very popular UI & Design Crash Course is back!
Learn to quickly build a set of icons, a logo, a newsletter banner or even a mockup for your app.
We'll cover everything you need to know to build your graphical assets:
• Latest and coolest resources for the best pictures, icons, colors, fonts, and patterns.
• Demo of Figma, a popular design and prototyping tool used in startups, to refine your icons, change their colour and shape, export them, and customise any assets (logo, icons, newsletter banner, etc.).
• General knowledge about standard UI components and how they are built.
• Designer tricks and secrets (how to build a nice shadow? Add a filter to a cover pic? resize pictures with different proportions? Create masks?).
• No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
• No need to bring your laptop
About Le Wagon Tokyo
Le Wagon Tokyo is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time Full-Stack Coding Bootcamps are designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
Our part-time bootcamp is now open! Next session starts March 21st: