#CodeFromHome: Introduction to React.js - Online Workshop
React has been getting tremendous popularity within startups but can still seem intimidating for new developers. Its environment is rich, offers new syntaxes and is constantly being updated.
In this beginner-friendly session, we're proposing a first dive into the world of React, and you'll go home with your very first React app!
• Introduction to React
• Create your first React app
• Discover the JSX Syntax
• What are Properties, State and Events
We'll be introducing these notions while making a simple and interactive page using the Giphy API.
• This is a 100% online workshop!
• Install Zoom (https://zoom.us/download)
• Install Node.js (https://nodejs.org/en/download/), Yarn (https://classic.yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install/) and webpack (https://webpack.js.org/guides/installation/)
About Le Wagon Tokyo
Le Wagon Tokyo is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week full-time and 24-week part-time Full-Stack Coding Bootcamps are designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
The next Tokyo batch will start on June 29th and applications are open.
Our part-time bootcamp is now open!