IT and Business Agile Training - preview
Field of study
IT, Business, Agile, Lean, English language
The IT/Agile training is about exploring the Business Strategy of succeeding in business by using Business Enterprise Architecture perspective, implementing Agile frameworks and Lean mindset, involving technology like IoT, AI, Big Data and Cloud and discussing about the importance of CX (Customer Experience) for value-driven approaches.
If you want to be on top with the current world’s technology and business trends, if you want to upgrade your managerial and leadership skills and become an Agile practitioner, if you want to grow your business and have the most satisfied customers, or if you simply want to upgrade your Business IT English ability and become more confident in your English mastery, this course if for you.
- Learn about the importance of Business Enterprise Architecture and how to improve your business strategy to reach Customer Satisfaction faster and easier;
- Learn about Agile frameworks and Lean mindset for software development and more;
- Learn about the use of modern technology, like IoT, AI, Big Data and Cloud, for a growing business strategy;
- Explore use cases and insights from world’s leading analysts, like Gartner;
- Practice and upgrade your Business and IT English.
Who should join
Anyone interested to brush up their knowledge of IT and Business English, such as CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, Managers, Business Analysts, Program/Project Managers, Engineers, Technical Consultants, Sales and Marketing Managers, etc.
The main language of the overview session and the IT/Agile training is in English, but we are able to provide explanations in Japanese when needed, so please join even if you have a beginner level of English.
At the IT and Business Agile training participants will be able to:
- Understand Enterprise Architecture and the importance of business agility for increasing company’s efficiency and effectiveness to new levels;
- Find out the current trends of modern technology in IoT, AI, Big Data and Cloud services and their influence on business strategies and capabilities;
- Understand Agile and Lean mindset and the importance of excellent teams work in software development projects with value-based approaches;
- Understand Customer Experience (CX) trends and its measurements to achieve excellency in customer satisfaction and customer retention;
- Learn about case studies from world’s leaders to help improvement of business insights and visions;
- Improve confidence in English related to Business and IT knowledge.
Fumihito Fujino (Japanese, Technical), Ludmila Covalciuc (English, Business)
19:00 - 19:05 – introduction
19:05 - 19:40 – presentation of the IT/Agile training
19:40 - 20:00 – Q&A
20:00 - 20:30 – networking
Feedback form at the end of each session, review and KPT