|先着順||無料||4人 ／ 定員8人|
【Python in English】Visualization Basics (#203.1)
About this course
For this course, you will learn how to create the most basic 10 different type of graphs with python (by using matplotlib and seaborn packages). For example, line chart, bar plot, par chart, scatter plot, histogram, box plot, heatmap, etc.
Here is some example graphs that will be covered during this course:
Features of this course
- A recommended follow-up course after “Numpy Basics (#201)”.
- Each row and each code will be explained in plain words.
- Free to ask any question with python or data analysis.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people. (If there is not enough participants 5 days before the course date, this course will be cancelled.)
- The whole course will be presented in English while Chinese or Japanese questions are also available.
- ※ 講座は全部英語で進めますが、質問は日本語や中国語でも対応しております。
- ※ 本次课程内容虽为全英语授课，如有问题的话日语和中文也可以对应。
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning Python for data visualization and data preprocessing.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data science.
- Anyone who wants to explore the value of data in order to solve business problems but don’t know how to start.
- Anyone who wants to jump into AI world and becomes a data analyst.
- Basic knowledge and skill for Python & Numpy & Pandas.
※ At least 2 hours programming with Numpy. (Arrays & Matrices Creation, Indexing & Slicing, etc.)
- Your personal Laptop.
- Programming software "Anaconda" is highly recommended. Please install the latest one before you come to the class.
- Here is the download link (Free): https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/
- Please choose the version based on the system of your laptop. E.g. Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Your notebook as needed.
09:30〜11:50|Course based on agenda above
※ Schedule might be slightly changed without notification in advance.
Whole Course Map