IT and Business Agile Training - III preview session
The IT and Business Agile Training is about exploring business strategies that lead to corporate success by using a Business Enterprise Architecture perspective, implementing Agile frameworks and Lean mindset, using technology like IoT, AI, Big Data and Cloud services and by understanding the importance of CX (Customer Experience) in the current fast changing digital era.
Field of study
Agile, Lean, IT, Business, English language
If you want to be on top with the current world’s technology and business trends, if you want to become an Agile practitioner, if you want to grow your business and have the most satisfied customers, or if you simply want to improve your Business and IT English and become more confident in your English language mastery, this course if for you.
At the session you will learn about:
1. Agile and Lean principles, how to increase agility, how to respond to business demands and how to adjust to change;
2. Business development strategies for increasing company’s efficiency and effectiveness;
3. Customer Experience and how to combine business practices, agility and technology to reach Customer Satisfaction;
4. The importance of modern Technology, like IoT, AI, Big Data and Cloud services in the value-driven economy;
5. Successful use cases and insights from the world’s leading analysts;
6. Conversational Business and IT English.
Who should join
Anyone interested to improve knowledge of Agile, Lean, Scrum, Business Strategy and IT and Business English.
The language of the session is English, but we are able to provide help in Japanese when necessary.
Fumihito Fujino (Japanese, Technical), Ludmila Covalciuc (English, Business)
19:00 - 19:15 – welcoming participants
19:15 - 19:20 – introduction
19:20 - 20:00 – presentation of the IT and Business Agile Training
20:00 - 20:15 – Q&A
20:15 - 21:00 – networking
Free drinks and snacks