|先着順||無料||4人 ／ 定員8人|
【Python in English】Pandas Basics (2 data structures & 5 practical examples) (#202.1)
- What is Pandas?
- 2 major data structures: Series & DataFrame
- 6 essential Pandas functionality
- 5 practical examples
About this course
Pandas is one of the most famous libraries for the python programming language. It is usually used for data manipulation and analysis. In particular, if offers data structures and operations for manipulating numerical tables(excel, txt, etc.) and time series.
In this course, you will get a basic understand about what is Pandas, why it is required in data analysis and how to use Pandas from scratch.
Furthermore, for those who want to take a further step for machine learning and deep learning, Pandas is an imperative package before going any deeper.
Features of this course
- A recommended follow-up course after “Python Advanced” & “Numpy Basics”.
- Each row and each code will be explained in plain words.
- Free to ask any question with python or data analysis.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people. (If there is not enough participants 5 days before the course date, this course will be cancelled.)
- The whole course will be presented in English while Chinese or Japanese questions are also available.
- ※ 講座は全部英語で進めますが、質問は日本語や中国語でも対応しております。
- ※ 本次课程内容虽为全英语授课，如有问题的话日语和中文也可以对应。
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning Pandas for data preprocessing for Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data science.
- Anyone who wants to explore the value of data in order to solve business problems but don’t know how to start.
- Anyone who wants to jump into AI world and becomes a data analyst.
Basic knowledge and skill for Python & Numpy.
※ At least 6 hours programming with Python. (Control Statements, data types, etc.)
※ At least 2 hours programming with Numpy. (Arrays & Matrices Creation, Indexing & Slicing, etc.)
Personal laptop. (Editor "Anaconda" is highly recommended.)
- Personal notebook as needed.
- Pandas Introduction
- Index Objects
- Data Alignment
- 5 practical examples
09:30〜11:50|Course based on agenda above
※ Schedule might be slightly changed without notification in advance.
Whole Course Map