|先着順||無料||3人 ／ 定員6人|
Python with 10 practical examples
- Build a function to detect your body mass index(BMI).
- Build a function to calculate your income tax with one botton.
- Build a function to play game with computer.
- And other 7 practical examples to help you get a better understanding of python.
About this course
As more and more people became interested in Artificial Intelligence, the first step for entering the data science world is important for beginners.
In this course, you will get a further understand about python basic grammar and how to use it for solving real world problems.
Furthermore, for those who want to take a further step forward in data analysis, python is an imperative tool before going any deeper.
Features of this course
- A recommended follow-up course after “Python Basics(Python文法入門)”.
- Each row and each code will be explained in plain words.
- Free to ask any question with python or data analysis.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 persons. (If there is not enough participants 5 days before the course date, this course will be cancelled.)
- The whole course will be presented in English while Chinese or Japanese questions are also available.
- ※ 講座は全部英語で進めますが、質問は日本語や中国語でも対応しております。
- ※ 本次课程内容虽为全英语授课，如有问题的话日语和中文也可以对应。
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning python & data analysis.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data science.
- Anyone who wants to explore the value of data in order to solve business problems but don’t know how to start.
- Anyone who wants to jump into AI world and becomes a data analyst.
- Basic knowledge and skill for python.
※ At least 3 hours programming with python.
- Personal Laptop. (Editor "Anaconda" is highly recommended.)
- Notebook as needed.
- Review python basic grammars.
- 10 practical examples.
- How to use “function” in python.
- Appendix: Recommendation for learning Python.
Appendix part will be introduced if there is still enough time left.
09:30〜11:50|Course based on agenda above
※ Schedule might be slightly changed without notification in advance.
Whole Course Map